Wilwood makes a number of Mopar upgrade front disc brake kits for A-, B- and E-Body Mopar’s, each designed with safety and durability in mind. There are a variety of caliper sizes, ranging from a 11″, 4- piston, all the way to 13″, 6-piston monster brakes. All of the front kits are designed for your stock Mopar spindle, but not all available brakes are listed here. Please give us a call at 888-325-6462 if you do not see brakes for your vehicle.
Don’t forget that you will need to upgrade your master cylinder if you are installing rear disc brakes, and a proportioning valve is recommended. All of these accessories are available right here. Many of the kits are in stock, but if we don’t have it, Wilwood will drop ship directly to you. Please check the attached Fitment Guides for further information.
- Manufacturer’s Part Number: Various
- Position: Front
- Front Rotor Style: Smooth/Slotted/Drilled & Slotted
- Front Rotor Construction: Vented
- Front Rotor Diameter: 11.00 in
- Front Rotor Thickness (in): 0.810 in. / 1.10 in.
- Front Caliper Piston Quantity: Four / Six
- Front Caliper Material: Forged Billet aluminum
- Front Caliper Finish: Black Oxide /Red Powdercoat/ Black Powdercoat
- Minimum Recommended Wheel Diameter (in): 15 in. (May fit some 14″ wheels)
- Front Spindles Required: Factory Mopar Disc Spindle – See fitment chart
- Master Cylinder Included: No
- Brake Booster Included: No
- Brake Lines Included: No (Use Wilwood Part # 220-8307)