Our 2nd Generation Independent Front Suspension (IFS) systems for your MOPAR vehicle are designed to provide exceptional control, stability, handling, safety and performance, bringing your American muscle car into the new millennium. Designed in-house on the most advanced SolidWorks CAD systems, our MOPAR IFS systems are eager performers that release unsprung weight while increasing the torsional rigidity of the front end. Lighter, stronger and more precise than the stock suspension, these systems are as much at home on the road as they are on the strip, autocross or road race courses. For our Australian MOPAR enthusiasts, there’s our right hand drive (RHD) option with manual RHD steering engineered into the IFS product. Left hand or right hand drive, this is still one complete, true bolt-in package. Systems do require aftermarket oil pans. Please see notes below.
Your IFS system is complete from hub to hub, minus brakes:
- Lose 121 pounds of unsprung weight with Mopar IFS systems
- More caster, camber and ride height adjustment
- Precision built in dedicated fixtures by certified welders
- NC precision bent DOM seamless round tube K-member
- Double adjustable Viking coil-over shocks – USA Made
- Correct weight high tensile steel springs for your application
- Adjustable tubular upper control arms with machined ball joints and bushed rod ends
- Custom motor mounting system accomodates all Mopar engine swaps
- Manual Flaming River rack and pinion steering with polygraphite bushings
- Forged Wilwood Pro Spindles with custom forged steering arms
- Stainless steel DD steering shaft & polished steering U-joints, all from Flaming River
- 360 Degree welds
- All new US and/of Canadian foundry Grade 8 hardware
- All parts packaged foam-in-place
- All hardware individually packaged and labeled
- True bolt-in package
- Does not include brakes
- Changing to another Mopar engine with our IFS? Just call and we will provide the correct ;custom adapter motor mounts.
Oil Pan Note: Mopar IFS systems require aftermarket oil pans and pickups. These are specified in our instruction manual based upon engine. Headers are also specified for each application. For small block (340 & 360) applications we offer our own rear sump oil pans with pickup and gasket. These T-pans are shallow but hold 7-quarts.
Header Note: We have worked with the world’s premier Mopar header manufacturer, Tube Technologies (www.TTIExhaust.com) to create headers that fit all Mopar engine combinations with out front suspension systems. Details of the applications are specified in our instruction manual and based upon engine and vehicle.